Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Main Ingredient: strawberries
FRUITS AND VEGGIES
Recipe adapted from Heather Christo
Makes 1 9×9 pan
- 6 cups strawberries, halved
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Toss together strawberries and sugar and let sit in a bowl.
- Mix together all dry ingredients in topping. Then, stir in coconut oil until evenly distributed.
- Spray 9×9 pan and pour in strawberry mixture
- Crumble topping over the pan evenly with your hands. Bake for 30-45 minutes, or until bubbling and brown.
Allow to cool slightly and then eat immediately.